For a while now, I have been contemplating offering free tarot readings in exchange for being allowed to publish these as “case study” material on this blog. I’ve held back, mainly because I wasn’t sure how I’d go about this. I’ve also thought about asking people that I normally read for (as clients) whether they’d be happy for me to write about their reading (anonymously, of course), but I keep forgetting to ask, or feel too insensitive to ask for such things at the end of a reading. In addition, I live in a very small town, and don’t want to run the risk of someone figuring out whom I may be referring to.
So, I am offering free readings to the public, noting the following:
1. Readings are entirely confidential – no names or email address will be disclosed.
2. In exchange for a free reading, you give permission for the reading to be published on this blog (in confidentiality, see 1 above).
3. Specifically, I will publish: a) your question(s) b) the cards I drew and c) my interpretation of these cards.
4. I will not answer questions relating to medical / health issues or death.
5. If you would like a reading, please email me at tarotinateacup at gmail dot com.
6. Please title your email “Case study request” or similar, so I know you’re not someone trying to sell me viagra.
7. I cannot guarantee that I will answer your question, but I will do my best depending on the number of emails I receive.
I look forward to your emails, or any suggestions you may have. If you would like to know a bit more about me, please visit the About page.